2019 En Primeurs
Digital presentations and Tasting dates
In light of the current unprecedented situation, we would like to firstly pay tribute to all those who have helped fight against the pandemic, as well as key industry players who took part in solidarity initiatives.
Given the unusual circumstances, we were obliged to modify our calendar for the “2019 En Primeur” presentations.
The UGCB has, therefore, come up with an alternative, one-off proposal to present the 2019 vintage to trade professionals and the press.
They are invited to attend private, intimate tasting sessions held in around a dozen international cities in June.
This is a first in the Union’s history, the and the calendar of events is as follows:
– Bordeaux: 4 – 5 June (brokers and négociants in the Bordeaux wine trade)
– Hong Kong: 22 June (distributors, press)
– Zurich: 22 June (distributors, press)
– Brussels: 22 – 23 June (distributors, press)
– Paris: 23 -24 June (distributors, press)
– Tokyo: 25 – 26 June (distributors, press)
– Frankfurt: 29 June (distributors, press)
– Shanghai: 29 June (distributors, press)
The programme for the United States and the United Kingdom is currently being finalised.
Since our members are unfortunately unable to meet their clients and ambassadors in person this year, an innovative video presentation has been created for each estate to share their experiences of the latest vintage.
These can be accessed via a QR code in all tasting venues, alongside technical fact sheets for each wine.
They are also available to watch now on the UGCB’s digital platforms
We wish you an enjoyable tasting in the company of our members !
Digital Presentations Teaser - 2019 Vintage
En Primeur 2019 Vintage by Ronan Laborde, UGCB President
En Primeur 2019 Vintage by Axel Marchal, Senior Lecturer at the ISVV
Videos per Château